Sunday 4 January 2015

Beautynetkorea Haul & Website Review(Покупки Holika Holika,Etude House, Skinfood)

beautynetkorea haul review

       Beautynetkorea.com is the best online shop to order Korean cosmetics if you live in Jordan. Prices are cheaper than most of  other online stores,delivery is for free,and if you spend above 50$  you will get tracking number for free as well. 
     Since it was my first purchase from this shop I made a really small order. Delivery took around two weeks,which is fairly good for a registered airmail. If you live in Amman you will have to pick up your order from Downtown Post Office.
I bought a concealer,an eyebrow pencil and a peeling socks:


beautynetkorea haul review

       With my order I've got some samples from Etude House and TonyMoly.

Beautynetkorea haul review

       Will I buy from them again?
Definitely yes,it is a good shop to buy  korean products.But if you are interested in less popular korean brands, gmarket is still a best option.

No comments:

Post a Comment