Saturday 1 August 2015

Makeup Revolution Awesome Felt and Kohl Eyeliner Review + Swatches

I think for 90% of us eyeliner is the trickiest product to use,especially to draw that perfect flicks that we see on the Instagram of beauty bloggers. And most of the girls are choosing felt eyeliners for the ease of use . So today I want to show a 2 in 1 product that does its job very good. It is from a UK brand called Makeup Revolution,and recently I think I became obsessed with this brand. I love every single product I've tried from them.
Basically it is a double-sided pen, with one side being a felt eyeliner and the other one kohl which you can use on the waterline or as the base for a smokey eye make up.


The felt eyeliner is not the best one I tried,but definitely better than the most drugstore brands. It is very precise and it is relatively soft so it will not hurt you like for example Bourjois eyeliner.


Kohl is just an average quality,mostly I use it on the waterline. I have nothing good or bad to say about it.
The lasting time is really good, it doesn't smudge unless you cry or walk under the rain.
Below you can see swatches of the both sides.

The best point of this product is that it is really cheap. I got it for 3.5 British Pounds from official Makeup Revolution website,assuming that most of the drugstore eyeliners start from the price of 10JD,the price is unbeatable and don't forget that you get two products.


                                      I used both sides of the eyeliner to create this look

No comments:

Post a Comment