Saturday 1 August 2015

Seventeen Matte Lipstick No.9 Review + Swatches


Today I am going to review a lipstick from a brand called Seventeen. I think this brand is really underrated ,because it has a lot of products that work just great. But they are quite famous for their matte lipstick, that's why it was the first thing I purchased from them. I chose the shade No.9 as I wanted something that I could wear everyday, and it was a perfect choice for me.

The packaging is very simple,but sturdy. But if you are a fan of a fancy packaging,then you are not going to like it at all,it looks really cheap.  
It is a very difficult to describe color,on the swatch it looks more brown,but on my lips it looks more pink.  The big plus is that it is completely matte,and if you are on the budget it is the best matte lipstick you can get.  

My lips weren't in the best shape when I've decided to take these pictures,but as you can see it looks pretty decent.


 

And this is the final look.
I like to wear this lipstick with nude eyeshadows and to keep it all simple. 

The lipstick costs around 7 JD and you can purchase it in most of the make up shops in Amman,but i prefer to buy my Seventeen products from VaVaVoom.



No comments:

Post a Comment