Sunday 8 February 2015

I ♥ Makeup ( Makeup Revolution) "I Am..." Palette Collection Review

I ♥ Makeup ( Makeup Revolution) "I Am..." Palette

       Today I am going to show you "I am..." palettes from I ♥ Makeup,which is the sister brand of Makeup Revolution. There are four palettes in this range: I am Naked, I am in Love, I am Sexy and I am Powerful. Each palette comes with six eyeshadows and a complementing lipstick.  The packaging is really cute,but very durable. I din't expect much from them,but their quality really surprised me. 
                               
I am Naked palette review makeup revolution
    I am Naked is the most popular palette from the range. The colors are neutral and very natural. Great for both daytime and evening looks.
I am Naked palette review makeup revolution

             I am in Love is the palette for those of us who are in love with pink and rose gold shades. It is   good for creating romantic and girly looks. Unfortunately one of the shades was broken when I received it,but I cleaned the palette and now it looks fine.
I am in Love palette review makeup revolution
Personally I am in love with top row shades,but the light pink lipstick looks on the lips awful. Seriously the worst lipstick shade I've ever  tried,super pale colour that makes me look like dead.
I am in Love palette review makeup revolution

I am Sexy is the palette that made for smoky eyes and bold red lipstick is super creamy and beautiful. It will become the best friend of party lovers.

I am Sexy palette review makeup revolution
 This is my favourite palette from the range, because the colors are just so me. That purple is just fantastic and lipstick shade is to die for.
I am Sexy palette review makeup revolution
Last but not least is the I am Powerful palette. This one is for the brave girls out there,almost all the colors are bold and dark,but so attractive. 

I am Powerful palette review makeup revolution

The best choice of colors for fall/winter season,and that dark red lipstick complements the eyeshadow shades so well.

I am Powerful palette review makeup revolution

I am so happy that i have all four of them,each for different mood and occasion. And the price of it really cheap,for 10 £ (around 11 JOD) I got 4 palettes and 4 lipsticks. I bought it from official Makeup Revolution website,it delivers worldwide and have really good customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment