Saturday 1 August 2015

Beautynetkorea Haul No.2

In this post I just want to show what I've bought from Beautynetkorea. It is still my favourite place to shop for korean beauty products. And I love the fact that you get  5-10 % back from your purchase,which you can use later on their website.
This time I decided to buy the stuff that it is very necessary,things that I'm planning to use everyday. 
So I chose a basic skincare kit ( toner + cream), after spot serum( to remove those annoying post-acne scars), BB cream with high SPF for a daytime,high coverage foundation for evening and concealer.
This is the list of all the products I've bought:
1)The SAEm- Harakeke Toner
2)The SAEM- Harakeke Fresh Cream
3) TonyMoly -AC control whitening after spot
4) Etude House- Precious Mineral BB Blooming Fit 
5)Secret Kiss- Cover Up Skin Perfecter
6) Holika Holika- Naked Skin Concealer
Like always Beautynetkorea gave a lot of samples to try.

                                               Reviews on all the products are coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Anna! I am in Amman too. I just want to ask, how u pay when u buy from beautynetkorea? Thank u so much. Do u have any link to another website that sell korean products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) Delivery is for free in most of the Korean shops. But you may pay taxes, most of the the time I don't pay anything. There are many shops selling Korean cosmetics. The most famous ones are Beautynetkorea, Jolse, CosmeticLove and Wishtrend.

      Delete